Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You tell me...


I can't decide if I love this picture or hate it. I can't decide if I look really good or really bad. It's really bothering me. I sorta love it and I sorta hate it. Also....that's a pretty ugly tank top. Kinda like a wife-beater for women. It was cheap. It's from Ross. I get pretty hot sometimes, so yeah, I wear a tank top when it's still cold outside, and at night, when no one's looking, I run around the house with my weave and makeup and a tank top on. So this picture was taken by me (like you didn't know that from the MASSIVE fat arm (you can't even see the bottom of my arm) --but that's another post---sticking out in the picture) BEFORE I did the highlights. Jeremy helped me with pulling my hair through the cap. He's such a good man. And he loves saving money. I reminded him of how much money we were saving since we were doing the highlights ourselves and how we weren't paying for someone else's time and products, and then a tip too! Jeremy wants to know where his tip is. I told him he may get his tip this weekend, if he's good and doesn't annoy me for the rest of the week. I'm pretty sure he rushed to the pharmacy right after that to get me a refill on my anxiety meds. I've been out now for almost a week and let's just say it's been a LONG week.

2 comments:

  1. TOO funny! I love this picture, you're beautiful. I love your hair. Good thing for meds huh!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

About Me

My photo
A Bible believin, amazing-husband keepin, precious-baby-boy havin, levi-the-labradoodle lovin, sweet-tea drinkin, indie-movies/music lovin, cloth-diaper usin, sewing/craft makin, never-ending-weight-battle fightin, coffee drinkin, southern girl. Malibu Barbies can kiss my grits.