I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted! I also can't believe my sweet friend April over at www.aprildawns.blogspot.com has posted a gazillion posts since I last checked her blog. She must have hours to just sit and post! Just kidding...she's so stinkin busy that I haven't seen her in MONTHS (actually a few weeks, but it feels like months!) Anyhow, we got back last night from visiting the in-laws and we had a bunch of fun. We stayed with J-train's sister and went to a birthday party for Jakey's sweet cousin Michayla. It was a lot of fun and I am so thankful that he has cousins that live within a few hours drive.
J-train's company has let go 3 people that are the same position he is. SCARY!!!!! Hopefully, they won't do anymore layoffs now. PLEASE PRAY FOR US!! It's so scary right now, but I know that God is in control and not to worry, but I am a total worrier by nature. Blasted nature.
Let's see...what good has happened lately??? Well...J'train has been being more positive! That's a wonderful thing because he has a slant toward the negative side and an obsession with current events (and with the current events happening now...who wouldn't be a little negative?? If my obsession was with current events and not sugar...well things would be a lot different!) so I am SOOOO proud of him. He is even listening to LESS talk radio and MORE Christian radio. YEAH! Last night it was snowing on our way back into town and it was absolutely beautiful. I love to look up at the street lights and see the snow blowing around with the light shining through. It makes me feel like a little girl looking up at the sky with wonder. I tried to get little Jakey to see it, but I think he was just looking at the snow landing on the window. And last but not least...I am exercising more. Thanks to flylady.net and the fitness challenge I am being a little bit more active...it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing, and my goal is just to do it, not to focus on the end result, just to stay on track. Maybe one day I will conquer my sugar addiction!!!! BLAHHHHH!!!!
Have a great day!
S.B.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Followers
About Me
- Southern Barbie
- A Bible believin, amazing-husband keepin, precious-baby-boy havin, levi-the-labradoodle lovin, sweet-tea drinkin, indie-movies/music lovin, cloth-diaper usin, sewing/craft makin, never-ending-weight-battle fightin, coffee drinkin, southern girl. Malibu Barbies can kiss my grits.
Hi, there! I really love your title (sounds a lot like me!)... ;-> and your blog... It's very clever... I'm enjoying reading it!
ReplyDeleteBut, I'm just curious... is this who I think it is? ;-)