I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just a few weeks ago that the fall was here and football started and we all bundled up to go outside...now Spring is almost upon us and the signs are everywhere. We went out back yesterday and as a family did a little bit of yard work, cutting the branches that were growing over the fence into the neighbors yard and just getting some fresh air. Jakey loves to go outside and play. He likes to listen to the birds, and point out planes and it just makes him happy...which of course makes us happy to see him like that. It's the simple things, you know? Like the way he looks up and smiles, or the way the trees start to bud and then turn into big beautiful trees that shade the yard. It was a beautiful day and we all had fun outside together. Levi had fun too...he thought all the branches we were cutting down were new sticks for him to chase. He's so silly. He loves to follow Jakey around the yard...and I'm pretty sure (J-train heard it too) Jakey said "no!" to Levi yesterday when Levi was trying to get Jakey's orange. It was a wonderful day.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
and time just keeps going by!
I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just a few weeks ago that the fall was here and football started and we all bundled up to go outside...now Spring is almost upon us and the signs are everywhere. We went out back yesterday and as a family did a little bit of yard work, cutting the branches that were growing over the fence into the neighbors yard and just getting some fresh air. Jakey loves to go outside and play. He likes to listen to the birds, and point out planes and it just makes him happy...which of course makes us happy to see him like that. It's the simple things, you know? Like the way he looks up and smiles, or the way the trees start to bud and then turn into big beautiful trees that shade the yard. It was a beautiful day and we all had fun outside together. Levi had fun too...he thought all the branches we were cutting down were new sticks for him to chase. He's so silly. He loves to follow Jakey around the yard...and I'm pretty sure (J-train heard it too) Jakey said "no!" to Levi yesterday when Levi was trying to get Jakey's orange. It was a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Followers
About Me
- Southern Barbie
- A Bible believin, amazing-husband keepin, precious-baby-boy havin, levi-the-labradoodle lovin, sweet-tea drinkin, indie-movies/music lovin, cloth-diaper usin, sewing/craft makin, never-ending-weight-battle fightin, coffee drinkin, southern girl. Malibu Barbies can kiss my grits.
Aww! Jakey is so sweet. Sorry I haven't made a "shout out" in a while. I've been in a frenzy it seems lately. No time, no time, no time. I love your new page, too cute:) Spring is almost here, I can't wait!
ReplyDelete