I just love a mountain man. Actually the first picture I ever saw of Jeremy was of him in the woods on a camping trip. I thought I had just been matched with Eddie Bauer or something (and everyone who's ever known me laughs hysterically because they know I'm the LEAST likely of anyone on Earth to be matched with Eddie Bauer.) He was gorgeous, strong, and according to eharmony...he was my perfect match. Well...now we have a little mountain man, and he is the light of my life and the twinkle in my eye ---even when he puts cottage cheese, blueberries, and a host of other things he was served for lunch all in his hair, all over his face, and all down the sides (only where the bib doesn't cover his clothes) of his body. Gotta love it!
Monday, March 23, 2009
My little mountain man!
I just love a mountain man. Actually the first picture I ever saw of Jeremy was of him in the woods on a camping trip. I thought I had just been matched with Eddie Bauer or something (and everyone who's ever known me laughs hysterically because they know I'm the LEAST likely of anyone on Earth to be matched with Eddie Bauer.) He was gorgeous, strong, and according to eharmony...he was my perfect match. Well...now we have a little mountain man, and he is the light of my life and the twinkle in my eye ---even when he puts cottage cheese, blueberries, and a host of other things he was served for lunch all in his hair, all over his face, and all down the sides (only where the bib doesn't cover his clothes) of his body. Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Followers
About Me
- Southern Barbie
- A Bible believin, amazing-husband keepin, precious-baby-boy havin, levi-the-labradoodle lovin, sweet-tea drinkin, indie-movies/music lovin, cloth-diaper usin, sewing/craft makin, never-ending-weight-battle fightin, coffee drinkin, southern girl. Malibu Barbies can kiss my grits.
You guys are one of 3 people I know who met their match on e-harmony.
ReplyDelete